The paper mill Carl Lenz connects tradition and decades of experience in producing of cardboard with today's great demands and requirements our customers concerning economic quality, continuant delivery reliability and the latest international hygiene guideline.
The paper mill Lenz produces cardboard for the tube and Consumer Packaging Industry
- cardboard grey, one side smooth
- production range 150-380 g/m²
- rolls min. width 54 mm and paper sheets
The special merits of our quality are
- one side very smooth (often used under labels)
- excellent glueing process (also in case of small diameters)
- high cleanness of the paper
- produced out of 100% waste paper
- all kind of cardboard tubes for many purposes
- flexible packaging (for example composite tubes)
- 100% FSC® certified (FSC® C117986)
FSC® products are specially marked.